Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hey it's Jillian

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jillian and I am from Exeter, New Hampshire. I am a Junior studying Text, Business writing and Digital Studies.
I am the 8th out of 11 kids and I currently have three collies named Jax (The picture), Jasper and Jade. Jax is obviously the coolest! I love to sing, write, paint and read. I used to climb trees a lot when I was younger but I'm unfortunately getting old now. I have worked at Market Basket for 6 years! 
I guess I would say I'm not a quitter but I quit Karate when I was 11. They should teach ninja status faster I guess. If I could do it over, I would have continued Karate and become as good as Spongebob and Sandy.
My favorite video game is Skies of Arcadia on the Gamecube, but I love Zelda as well.

1 comment:

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)