Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Kendall

Hi, my name is Kendall Arkay. I'm from Fairfield, Connecticut which is about three and a half hours from school. I'm a sophomore here studying English teaching, hoping to graduate and be able to travel a lot, teaching English as a second language to people all over! I currently work at a bakery on Jenkins court called Sweetened Memories, they make amazing cupcakes. I like photography and being outside. I love North Carolina and go every summer to surf! I'm also obsessed with dogs, especially mine, Fenway... (Here's him dressed as a shark for Halloween.)


3 comments:

  1. Fenway in the shark costume wins the blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute! I have always wanted to learn how to surf! It seems so cool.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)