Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sabrina Brown

Hi everyone! My name is Sabrina and I am from Mason, New Hampshire. I am a sophomore TBD major. I am also pursuing a minor in Business Administration. I live on a small farm with four cats, two dogs, two mini horses, five chickens, and four ducks. I started school as an Art Administration major in Boston, but came to UNH to be able to expand upon so many other interests I have. I enjoy drawing, hiking, and gardening. I also work at the circulation desk in the library, so feel free to say hi! :) 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they're all so cute! We may need chicken and duck photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black and white puppy is adorable! All your pets make for an overload of cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your animals are adorable, I love the picture of the dog surrounded by his toys.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)