Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Mason Sweet

Hey I'm Mason, I'm originally from NH but did my first two years of college at Marshall University in WV. (If you've ever seen the movie, "We Are Marshall" yes, that school). I am currently a senior English TBD major with interests in social media and digital marketing. I currently intern with a direct primary care office in Orlando FL. doing social media marketing. I love New England but have plans to move after graduation to experience the rest of the U.S. Some of my hobbies include, Skiing in the winter and wake boarding in the summer as well as, basketball, hiking, and anything that has to do with traveling. I also have an interest in photography (mostly landscape) so I've chosen some images to share with you from this past fall.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mason - these pictures are amazing! You've got a lot of talent in photographing and I hope you incorporte it into whatever job you have after school!

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)