Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Ryan Donahue

Hey everyone, I'm Ryan and I am from Barnstable, Massachusetts. In high school, I always thought I would go to school in a warm place like Florida, or California, but instead, I chose UNH so I could stay in the North East. I am completely satisfied, and happy, with my decision. Although, it would be nice for the sun to come back. In the meantime, I enjoy going up to Maine for trips to the mountains and snowboarding with my friends. UNH has been good to me, and it's sad to think this is my last semester. On a less sad note, I am definitely excited to be back at school! I am interested in a career in business, specifically advertisement. I am a TBD major with a Business Administration minor, with the intention to be set up with a job in Boston come the fall. One thing I do miss from home is my nine-year-old black lab, Inka.

1 comment:

  1. Warm places do sound kinda nice right now... and we might need Inka pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)