Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Cassie Haskell

Hey everyone! My names Cassie Haskell and I'm a senior here at UNH (Yes, super bittersweet & no I still don't know what I'm going to do after college). I transferred here my sophomore year from Plymouth State to persue a major in journalism. When TBD was introduced I decided to switch into the subject so I could earn a more broad background in writing and design that will hopefully help me in the future. I went to Winnacunnet High School in Hampton, NH so UNH is a super close home away from home for me. My dad actually just moved to Ft. Myers, Florida so I make a lot of trips down there to see him and enjoy the sunshine. Him and I are super close and he also lives with my black fur cocker spaniel named Lily. She's super energetic and we adopted her from a rescue when she was 3 years old. Another pet I have is my mini lop bunny named George Biscuit, but we call him Georgie for short. I got him when he was 6 weeks old and he is almost a year old now and a big boy at 7lbs. Aside from hanging out with my pets, one of my favorite things to do is actually go to work. I work at a boutqiue in downtown Portsmouth called Pretty Little Things. While there I do a lot of retail work but I also help with merchandising, social media, and organizing photoshoots. It's an awesome job and a really great place to shop for formal or special occasion dresses! I love helping customers put together the perfect outfit to make them happy and confident. Anyways, that's probably enough about me. I'm looking forward to a fun spring semester with everyone! Here some pics of my furry friends.

2 comments:

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)