
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Kendall
Hi, my name is Kendall Arkay. I'm from Fairfield, Connecticut which is about three and a half hours from school. I'm a sophomore here studying English teaching, hoping to graduate and be able to travel a lot, teaching English as a second language to people all over! I currently work at a bakery on Jenkins court called Sweetened Memories, they make amazing cupcakes. I like photography and being outside. I love North Carolina and go every summer to surf! I'm also obsessed with dogs, especially mine, Fenway... (Here's him dressed as a shark for Halloween.)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!
HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)
-
I thought this was relevant, since it's where we started early in the semester with the history of e-lit and generative poetry. Nic...
-
Scott Rettberg defines network writing as "electronic literature created for and published on the Internet" (152). I found this a ...

Fenway in the shark costume wins the blog today!
ReplyDeletei love your dog!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is so cute! I have always wanted to learn how to surf! It seems so cool.
ReplyDelete