Sunday, March 1, 2020

Chapter Five

Chapter five is all about interactive poetry like dear e.e, it is cool because it allows the readers to truly make their own experience within someone else writing. However kinetic poetry especially makes it hard to navigate and in reading the poem when things started moving it got confusing to read. It reminded me of the Patchwork girl where it became harder to follow the narrative. I've never seen anything like it before despite hearing about e.e cummings.

I like Twine the best because it is easy to navigate and while making your own story, it is visually organized. You can see the layout and change paths accordingly. I had such a fun time creating a storyline and watching it grow on the blueprint. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this statement about navigation through these online poems being a bit confusing. Although it is unique that the viewer is given so much free roam, I think the instructions could be more clear.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)