Sunday, February 16, 2020

JR Carpenter & Donna Leishman

When looking at Red Riding Hood, I felt as though the structure of the story was very much like a video game. Being able to select certain areas on the display to further the story made it as though you were able to control Red Riding Hood. I understand the concept of the simulation, although I do think that some parts were rather odd. When looking at Entre Ville, I was very confused at first. This is because of how vague and bland some of it was. However, it was simple enough when looking more directly that the scrollable story corresponded with the sounds in the videos. This is something that I think is very valuable about E-lit when comparing it to traditional printed text. Even though print can tell a story, it does not allow you to hear sounds or effects like one is able to through E-lit. 

Ryan Donahue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)