Sunday, February 9, 2020

This chapter was all about defining and understanding Hypertext. It discusses the advantages of electronic literature and the important of hyperlink. The ability to be able to search through a wide ranges of sources allows for us to gain different perspectives and ideas. Hypertext built a solid base for electronic literature to grow and adapt to the study that it currently is. The unique way we can now process and connect information on the web adds an interesting new element to learning. This process definitely takes some getting used to. It feels very strange and all over the place but I understand the art of it. Our activity we did in class and making collages was tough for me because I am used to structure, rules and organization. Seeing the piece finally come together in the end after not really having any idea of what direction I was going in felt very freeing.

-Sofia

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you in saying making collages was challenging for a naturally structured person, I like the idea of organization and theme. I too struggled to create something without an idea in my head and simply put down random pieces.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)