Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Throwback Pastime

Since we’re all stuck in quarantine with lots of free time, I’ve been occupying myself by playing a lot of computer games that I used to play as a kid. I don’t know how many of you guys are familiar with coolmath4kids.com, but I remember being in computer lab in elementary and middle school and being addicted to all of the games on there. One of my favorite’s was Papa’s Freezeria featured below. The game uses Flash Player and is basically a simulation of running your own ice cream shop. It’s just something mindless to play that distracts me and makes me nostalgically happy during these crazy times and I would recommend it to anyone who just wants a simple and fun break from reality. Some of the levels can actually get pretty challenging!


Lily

2 comments:

  1. I used to be a big fan of online computer games. One that I really liked was line rider.
    Check it out: https://www.linerider.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloxorz was the game to play at my elementary school. Level 11 was tough.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)