Thursday, April 2, 2020

Pearl Response

This is a really cool experience even though it was only in a video for us. Overall I enjoyed it and I can see how much more incorporated the viewer would feel sitting in the car with the family. I liked the song a lot and it subtly reminded me of another song but I couldn't figure out which one...As well, I noticed that it encourages driving with your knees which I don't encourage (haha). I liked how it showed the places that they went, the trouble and the fun that they got into. It displays both excitement and the normalness of living life. My favorite part was when they kicked off their shoes and ran to the beach. The door was left open almost inviting the viewer to go. For me that also calls the viewer into their own reality, even though they are watching someone else's. It made me feel like I should be out there living my own life and having those relationship builders with people that I care about. It also made me think about how much time and bonding I've actually had in a car. Even though it seems like just a tool for transportation, cars actually carry a lot of memories everywhere they go. I wish I could watch it in VR now...

J!ll!an

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)