Thursday, April 2, 2020

I think Pearl has been my favorite form of electronic literature we've "read" so far. It may not have been on paper but the story was relatable, easy to pick up on and the creativity and work that went into all the graphics made it really cool to follow. I have never used the 360 effects before but it gave us multiple points of view throughout the story which made me go back and continue to watch their lives from different seats in the car. I thought the whole storyline was really heartwarming. The transitions from when the girl was little and learning how to sing then moving on to having her own shows were awesome. I thought the main theme of the story was how we learn from the adults in our lives and despite circumstances, good or bad, they continue to follow us in life. I enjoyed watching this several times and putting myself at different perspectives.
Kendall

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this! I wish we could have more VR with our VR this week, but looking at everyone's projects and at least dipping our toes in to work like this is a fun end to the genres of e-lit.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)