Thursday, April 2, 2020

Pearl Response.

I actually liked this a lot. When is first started I was looking straight ahead through the windshield and loved seeing the details of the up coming road. Then some dialogue drew my attention and made me look in and around the car. I enjoyed the style of artwork. It felt creatively simple, some of my favorite video games are the same way. The plot and story had me feeling strangely sad in the beginning. Seeing the daughter age and go through stages with the dad can be sweet but leave this unique somber feeling. I don't know if that was just me. I also support the argument that cars are a big part of a family. I liked it!

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)