Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Final Post :/

For my final post I'm going to share a meme I saw on Instagram a few days ago. I'm not sure who created it so I can't give anyone credit. I know a lot of people are feeling really strange about this new educational set up and the amount of assignments due for other classes have been overwhelming. Last week I had a project, an essay, and 4 quizzes due all on a Thursday and honestly it was worse than midterms or even finals week. I hope everyone is staying healthy and happy during this seemingly never-ending quarantine :)





1 comment:

  1. this meme is so funny! This is me everyday trying to accomplish the easiest task haha! It helps to find some humour in these stressful times.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)