Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Final Post :/
For my final post I'm going to share a meme I saw on Instagram a few days ago. I'm not sure who created it so I can't give anyone credit. I know a lot of people are feeling really strange about this new educational set up and the amount of assignments due for other classes have been overwhelming. Last week I had a project, an essay, and 4 quizzes due all on a Thursday and honestly it was worse than midterms or even finals week. I hope everyone is staying healthy and happy during this seemingly never-ending quarantine :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!
HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)
-
I thought this was relevant, since it's where we started early in the semester with the history of e-lit and generative poetry. Nic...
-
Scott Rettberg defines network writing as "electronic literature created for and published on the Internet" (152). I found this a ...

this meme is so funny! This is me everyday trying to accomplish the easiest task haha! It helps to find some humour in these stressful times.
ReplyDelete