Monday, April 13, 2020

Tik Tok

What I chose to share is one of my favorite Tik Toks, I find it very funny and not inappropriate so I figured I could share! It's a baby girl trying her mother food and trying to act like she likes it despite, despite hilarious facial expressions. Her mother's commentary in the background explains the situation and the other babies laugh at the end tops it off. During this quarantine, I recently downloaded Tik Tok and have become completely obsessed with scrolling for hours. It's awful but definitely a good time waster. My friends and I have been entertaining each other by not only sending along with funny videos but creating our own even from different states. Enjoy!

Kendall Arkay

Also, feel free to send me more Tik Toks...

https://www.tiktok.com/@rubasworld/video/6811292131190230277

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad someone mentioned Tik Tok! I feel like I spend at least two hours on Tik Tok every day. Tik Toks are so entertaining and a really nice break from reality. Your post made me smile so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)