Thursday, April 2, 2020

Not only did I love the visuals of Pearl but the storyline gave it so much more meaning. Looking at other people's responses I can agree that the storyline was heartwarming and easy to follow. Because of this, I think it was easy to have a connection with the story and found it to be more intriguing to watch. At first, I thought the way the screen curved was just a cool effect to make it seem more rustic but then I realized it could be seen as VR. Being able to move the screen in 360 was an awesome way to give a perspective of the girl growing up in the car. Just like the 360 affect, the whole story really came full circle! The 360 was a perfect add on for what the audience could pick and chose what they wanted to focus on. I'd definitely like to see more story's like this and I wish VR could be more easily accessible. However, if the technologies advance with things such as VR maybe more things will be written or made to be viewed that way & it will continue to grow. Not only could it be used for things such as music videos, but I've explored VR on Google maps too and that was super entertaining. It allows the user to step into a whole new world and experience places without ever leaving their home.

Cassie Haskell

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)