Monday, April 13, 2020

funny meme

For my final blog post, I decided to share a meme with you all. The video is called Cat Goes Down Water Slide and was posted by funnyjosh99 9 years ago. The reason I wanted to share this meme with you all is because at the end of the meme the screen says: “please tell others.” because I enjoyed the video I thought I should help the creator by telling others. The video is basically what the title suggests: a cat goes down a water slide, however, the video quality is really bad and choppy. This suggests that the cat did not actually go down the water slide, but that the video was edited to make it look like a cat going down a water slide. The music that plays while the cat goes down is Candy Shop by 50 Cent. I feel like this video is under appreciated; it only has about 100,000 views, which is impressive, but compared to other internet memes is relatively small. This video made me laugh and I hope it makes you laugh as well. The cat goes down a water slide and looks silly afterwards. I can understand why funnyjosh99 wanted to share this video with others: because it is hilarious. Now that I have told others, I hope that you all will tell others as well.


Here's the link to the video

A picture from the video (Warning very funny)

1 comment:

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)