Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Final Blog Post

For my final blog post, I decided to go the traditional route of a simple meme. This epidemic has been a terrible misfortune causing extreme boredom and of course, cabin fever. I found that this meme related to my given circumstances of being at home, and not in the quiet confines of my school apartment. One good thing about electronic literature, it does not require a classroom. Stay safe everybody, and wash your hands! Here's my meme, enjoy.


Ryan Donahue 
A look back at the Top 5 memes of 2019; What's next for 2020 ...
A look back at the Top 5 memes of 2019; What's next for 2020 ...

1 comment:

  1. Baby yoda is the cutest. I love the hand washing one, but it won't let me put in an image. Here is the link: https://upload.latest.facebook.com/ItsBabyYoda/posts/151976559609766

    ReplyDelete

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)