Sunday, April 5, 2020

pearl

The visual novel Pearl was an interesting experience. I was involved with the story and the characters. The use of virtual reality really immersed the viewers in the world. I wish I was able to view this story in virtual reality, I feel like it would have made the experience that much more immersive. It is exciting to see how other people use virtual reality in other ways to make interactive stories. Virtual reality is a very new technology and it is not accessible to many people, however, it seems that it is becoming more mainstream. This means more creators will be able to make things like Pearl and I want to see what other people do with this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)