Thursday, April 2, 2020

Pearl

I honestly loved everything about this experience. It honestly got me feeling pretty emotional by the end. I loved how it told an entire story and you could essentially choose the viewpoint that you wanted to see everything from. This reminded me a lot of those short films you watch at the movie theatre before the movie starts. There is specifically one with a snowman they always showed a couple years ago and it made me cry every time. Whenever people tell stories as people grow up I can't help but get emotional. The added element of feeling like you are going along for the ride with them was super cool. Showing her relationship with her father throughout the song and then how it evolved was very special. The bonds she made and the experiences she had throughout her life all from her car is something really special. They are such personal memories and every person can think of specific moments from their life that bring them so much joy. This has been one of my favourite things we have viewed so far this semester.

Sofia Borea

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAY!

HAPPY GRADUATION to the VERY first class of TBD majors!!! (I wish we could celebrate in person!)